Smile (MTech) Smile (MTech)

amazing

i'm really impressed. it really sounds like you can do a lot with this program. i'll have to give it a try. is there a demo for it or a torrent perhaps? nice work.

Dream Coil - Ivy Dream Coil - Ivy

Nice

Nice. I think the spot where everything cuts out to just vocals could've been orchestrated slightly better. Amazing song though. How was recording in a professional studio? You might check out spasmguitar's stuff if you're in the mood. You might like it. Good job.

I Know My Rights (Remastered) I Know My Rights (Remastered)

Well

I'd comment more on the song, but the screaming is terrible.

A Winters Day Monologue DEMO A Winters Day Monologue DEMO

Good job

I like this and just want to point out one thing that can make it better. Don't have someone screaming in the background. Also, I don't really like your band's name. But fuck me; my band's name is Spasm.

Might as well do this:

Night of Unholy Evil Night of Unholy Evil

bad atmosphere

don't say good things about your own song in your summary, especially when they are wrong. terrible vocals, what's the point?

ElGhoulio responds:

Obviously you don't listen to black metal. Atmosphere isn't just Pink Floyd. Open your mind, and maybe you will live a happier mind. I know the atmosphere is better than you say it is, so maybe you need to read the rest of the comment. Verbatim: "Another Death/black metal song." If you aren't a black metal fan, don't listen.

cant sing nuh uh cant sing nuh uh

Why

Why did you record this? Why did you submit this to newgrounds?

solidlennon234 responds:

don't no o love singin

night in the city (real vers.) night in the city (real vers.)

Nice try

You should really work on your guitar playing before trying to arrange a song like this. The drums do the same thing the whole time, no one wants to hear that. Keeping working on getting better.

laddie-bo responds:

well 2 bad. io submited it.. i cant afford expensive equiptment so i cant get gool quality.. and plus, im fourteen so suck it

Kitty Toast (Destruction Mix) Kitty Toast (Destruction Mix)

What the hell???

Why is this guy featured? What is this shit? Am I missing something or is everyone as retarded as this guy? This is just shit and a waste of everyone's time.

The Rose Between the Thorns The Rose Between the Thorns

E G C A

I would recomend not using the "Smells like teen spirit" progression so much. The best part is probably the drums at the main chorus-like part. Good effort.

Gentle Guitar Solo Gentle Guitar Solo

Cool Dude

Could you e-mail me at hthedinga@hotmail.com? I'm trying to submit something to the audio portal and it's just not working. How do you do it?