Hungry Space 2 Hungry Space 2

level 2 is unbeatable as far as i can tell

to the idiot reviewer before me. you press enter to launch fireballs. the guy that made the game made a mistake. well, a lot of mistakes. anyways, i'd recommend fixing level 2 at the very least and resubmitting.

mofunzone responds:

Level 2 is beatable, you shoot the boss (3 times) with the fireball. I've just beat it myself to make sure. Thanks for playing!

Special Mission Special Mission

nice

really rad of course. the obvious thing is that it's not in english. another thing is that the boss is way too hard, you only get two lives, and you can't earn another. good work.

Escape From Prison Escape From Prison

Ehhh

I'm usually nice and constructive in my reviews, but this was fuckin' lame.

the ugly the ugly

Good Effort

Nice work. I don't want to have to go through all that every time I start over though. The idea was a good one. I'm not even finished yet, but I like the interactivity factor and the general idea of the game.

Life of a fish Life of a fish

Ripped off? Yes.

Fun for a couple minutes? Yes.

TERRAIN: Chapter 3 TERRAIN: Chapter 3

Nice Work...

...But I can't beat the monster when you're falling. I shoot at the 6 spots and it loses all the limbs, but then it cuts to me falling while shooting and landing on a spike. How do I beat it??

TERRAIN: Chapter 1 TERRAIN: Chapter 1

Good Work

I fired the 3 rocks down and must have crossed "too soon" because they dissapeared when I clicked the arrow. Right after that, how are you supposed to do the X-Ray goggles thing, I can't figure it out! Can someone help me please? This is good stuff, I just think it's not so great right now because I see no way of getting passed that. Thanks.

Weezer Jam Session Weezer Jam Session

great game

it just doesn't seem like the song matches up quite right. i'll hit the button right when it should be and still get an ok most of the time. you should make some more songs though and try to have the scoring match up a little better with the song.

All Hallow's Eve All Hallow's Eve

Awesome game.

Good work on the game, but when I played the zomibes just stopped coming. All I could do was somehow kill myself.

Inverse Shoot'em up Inverse Shoot'em up

Very Creative

Nice work man. I like what you've done to this genre. That was a fun game. You should make more levels. Maybe have keyboard commands to use with the mouth or maybe just keyboard. Nice work.